
We've decided to try the whole blog thing. I don't know how I'll like it, or if I'll even keep it updated. But it's worth a try, right?
I'm doing a summer semester in Logan, and it's finally starting to settle down a little bit. Mario is serving our country in Iraq, and is eagerly waiting to come home. But that is still a few months down the road. Yes, we are getting married eventually, hopefully no later than Thanksgiving. Here are a few of our engagements that were taken about 6 months ago, who knows if we'll use them for our announcements when it gets down to it. I see that posting pictures is part of the blogging thing, so I will follow suit. Oh, our "plan" is that both Mario and I will update our blog from where we are, and Mario will try to post some pictures of his current events. We'll see how that goes.


6 comments:
I love it! I think it is a fantastic idea for the 2 of you. It gives us family and friends a great way to keep up on how the both of you are doing. Hugs Mom (CINDY)
We are excited to hear how you both are doing! We miss both of you lots!
Yea!! I am so excited you guys have a blog it is such a nice way to see what you guys are up to, my girls just love to look at the pictures of their cousins and aunts and uncles.
We love you guys and miss you.
Yeah for blogs, I hope you keep it. Cute pictures!
O i love it. Now i can know how you are.. Enjoy life to the fullest
So glad you have a blog now TOO! And congrads on your nuptuals. It was a beautiful...... so happy for both of you!
Keep up the blog so I can peek in on your world from time to time...... I already have both your brothers up on mine, yup I am the Mrs Kravits of Yorkshire Circle...... LOL
Post a Comment